Monday, November 17, 2014

The Craft Monster

It's a blessing and a curse to love crafting...it can give you an addiction to creating a "product" or create a sewing monster who is consumed with completion and MUST get it done-dishes and dinner and house cleaning be darned!  Well that little monster has been put to bed lately. 
With my latest and greatest product being that beautiful baby Leo,
and can you imagine a greater product?! 
But, last night a couple of my closest crafting buddies came over 
(they even brought dinner-yeah for mama!) and I got the bug again. 
Now my mind is full of all kinds of ideas I'd put on the back burner for the last month, and I can't wait to find the time to make some of these things happen. 
this is the pattern, Leo's will be ivory
So I've started knitting Leo's Christmas stocking (to quite that craft monster)
while Leo sleeps on my chest (really the best of both worlds!) and keep soaking in this time that is so precious, so sacred this time with my rapidly growing newborn. 
Because I know my little boy will not be little for long and the crafting...well, the list will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment