Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wooden Family

Now here's a story, of a lovely lady, 
who was bringing up three very lovely girls,
all of them had hair of gold, like their mother, the youngest one in curls....But, in THIS story the lovely lady has a wonderful husband
who is father to the three lovely girls and all of them (even the father) have that lovely golden hair.
So what better subjects to turn into wooden dolls? 
The Bigelow Family is one of my very favorites!  Mama Bigelow and I have been close friends for years and I've loved watching her family grow
and grow 
and GROW!  
Baby Bigelow #2 is extra special to me...
she is one of my Godchildren!  So, I made these wooden look-alikes for her new doll house. 
I can't wait to see how well they fit into their new home! If you'd like to see the REAL family,



Such a loving bunch, I'm so glad you're in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment