Monday, September 22, 2014

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails


If I'm being honest, I do not always like all things baby.  
So sometimes that means I have to come up with a way to do things on my own.  
To make them as a wish them to be...
This was the case with the boy bedding.  I found some bedding that was nice, just not me,
 and when you know you could like it more...that it really could be all you want, why not make it?!
And there is really such joy from being able to say that you did it.  
You MADE it all by yourself.
Just the thought of knowing that brings a smile to my face. 
And the final result is something that will make me smile each time I go into this little one's room.
That is if baby Thomas is a boy.
Oh the anticipation!
A fishing tribute to the Late and Great Grandpa Thomas
How we can't wait to meet you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment