Friday, October 31, 2014

Fright Night

It's Halloween...and we look forward to this holiday every year, but this year is EXTRA special!
Wise Old Owls Circa 2011
  We've been talking for months about our family costume...okay. let me be honest, every Halloween since we've been married I've picked out couples costumes with possibility of pregnancy or baby (eternally hopeful) but this year,
Pongo and Curella Deville Circa 2012
THIS year, we got to use one of these ideas I've had in the bank of options.
Circus Strong Man and Elephant Rider (Elephant Myka not pictured) circa 2013
It's so fun to dress up little Leo (I'm not certain he would agree as he grumbles and squirms when we put on the costume, but he quickly settles in and falls asleep in the comfy warm sack!)
Best Costume yet: French Robbers and Sack of Gold 2014
It was a nice treat for me to spend some time crafting his costume since there hasn't been much in the way of creativity around here lately.  I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out; he looks so darn cute that he steals the show and we don't mind at all. 
When we came in costume to my parents Halloween party, Luke decided that we dressed Leo as a bag of gold because, "to you guys he's more precious than gold, right Aunt B?!" 
Couldn't have put it better myself Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment